I did something...

     So, I was reading "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" right? Well, basically I couldn't read it because half the time I had no idea what was happening because the plot changed very unexpectedly. And it had a lot of old-fashioned words that I didn't understand. Sadly I was almost half way done with it, but I had to give up this very toxic relationship that was me and this book. We just weren't clicking. I'm sorry Victor Hugo, I'm sorry I'm too illiterate to understand your art. 

    But luckily I found a new book, her name is "The Girl On the Train" by Paula Hawkins. I definitely like this book better than the last almost half way done with it too, even though I barely started it on Thursday and it has about three-hundred and thirty-two pages, meanwhile, with Mr. Quasimodo here, I had read about two-hundred pages in the course of three months. So that's that. I definitely love this book more than the last, and it's pretty good too. When I first picked it up I thought it would be about "a dude seeing the same girl everyday on the train thinking she's pretty but being too shy to talk to her" cliche. And I would have enjoyed that very much, but it's still very interesting to read, I'll leave what it is about for my reading analysis. But all I have to say is I enjoy reading this, especially with this weather, which is why I love rain. Perfect weather for books, sweaters, hot cocoa, and fuzzy blankets. Tune in for a summary!  

Comments

  1. Ha! Enjoy your cliché. Glad you made a positive relationship change! If you have any Hugo-related questions, I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victor's book and you said
    Chile we over .3.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic Pedology